Hey Guys,

As we're talking about alternative modes of transport, do any of you have
any experience with old VW campers?  I've always wanted one, but have no
idea of what the current market is.  I'd like an older 70-80s one.  Older
would be cool, but I suspect the price for a decent one would be quite
high.  Redoing paint, interior, brakes and tires and such would be fine,
but I'd want one with a good solid body (work in that area previously done)
and a sound engine, that just needs going over and having the rubber bits
replaced.

Any idea of the best place to look for these?

Any thoughts on these welcome.

Ed
300E