The BS never stops, still having dramas with my/Fays MacComputer and then the hard drive in my desktop decides to go wonky, the TE is falling apart and my daughter is crook as a dog. Anyway I got the hard drive sorted and am back, got a couple of youboob vids for ya, which go to show that even SD drivers like to boot it and the other is about mad Russians. Also the question has come up on the Ozbenz forum, as to why the US got S class Diesels and just about no one outside of continental Europe and the US did. Someone suggested it was due to the average fuel consumption legislation from the 70's but I am a bit weary of that theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFhaRefTRUM
Tweak that pump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE&feature=player_embedded
Fn insane, watch out for the Benz.