A little help please. While the experts are discussing OS and drive issues, I
have a problem to solve. I used to do this stuff years ago, but things have
changed and I must admit that I haven't kept up. So, I have a primary Sata
drive in a Compaq that has a C: partition and a D: restore partition. It is a
smaller and very noisy drive. I have a second Sata drive that is much larger
that I formatted and installed in the same PC. Now, what I'd like to do is take
the primary drive image to the secondary drive and then remove the primary
drive. Is there a simple way to do this? I used to just format with the OS and
then copy one to the other, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.
Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Best Wishes,

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.