Get a dog, even a little yappy one. A bigger one makes more noise, but the little yappy ones will alert you to go have a chat with the disadvantaged yutes: "Say hello to my leetle fren"

There is a junkyard down the road with a coupla "good" 126s if you want me to go procure a lid. I can probably work the guy over a bit. One is ivory, one is, if I recall, some dark goldish sort of color, brown maybe.

--R