Hello All,

I put in a new thermostat last night which shipped with *2* rubber gaskets.  As
I took out the old one I did not see any place to install one of the new rubber
gaskets.  Where does the smaller gasket go on this car ?  (I am hoping that it
is for a different model car.) The pictures in the manual are very dark and
hard to see details.  It is just a round gasket as you would see on the top of
the oil filter housing with a smaller diameter.

Thanks,

Dan Elliott
82 300D-T 89kmi

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.