It's a Group 49 battery that you need.

On 4/4/2012 11:21 AM, Randy Bennell wrote:
Cannot recall. The last time I went there with my wife, I was checking out the batteries. They have a fair selection but of course, the book does not go back far enough to indicate whether they think it would fit my car. I need to take my tape measure along and my notes on the current battery size.

Randy