She certainly is a keeper...

BR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher McCann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:25 PM
Subject: [MBZ] my wife did it!

11 F in KC -1 with wind chill. She called and asked "will my car start?" I told her if she follows my instructions, it will. Two minutes later, with the OM603 humming in the background, she called back and pronounced it started on the second crank. No block heater in it, strange for a car that was in Iowa its whole life.

 She said, "Well, if it's my car, I better know how to work it."

 It warmed my heart. :-)

 Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"