Yep you can use it.
Read this http://www.livinghiho.com/article/hydrogen-peroxide-vs-bleach

Russ W

On 4/11/2012 4:51 PM, Jerry Herrman wrote:
I debated whether or not to submit this question to the list, but decided to do
so after reviewing the most recent topics.
Here is my question, in hopes someone knowledgeable about chemistry and
microbes can clear up this issue.

Is hydrogen peroxide a suitable and effective disinfectant for the kitchen?
There are any number of publications that tout this substance as effective for
this purpose.
Since I have no independent knowledge in this area, can I rely on what I read?
I have asked several pharmacists for their opinion, and the responses vary from "yes" to
"no" to "It was not intended for that purpose".
I have used it, but as I pour it out of the bottle and wipe it on, say, a countertop used
to slice up raw chicken, it doesn't have that convincing feeling that I am really killing
dangerous microbes. It feels like I am using just water. I want the feeling of
cleanliness that a bottle of a commercial "antibacterial" kitchen cleanser has.
However, why pay $4 if a 50 cent bottle of hydrogen peroxide is just as good at killing
the nasty stuff?

I don't want to offend anyone by being off topic. So here is the "official"
question: Does hydrogen peroxide effectively kill the germs left on my M-B steering
wheel? You know, all those people who have handled it and left a microbial stew that I
have to touch when I drive, especially when I am eating in the car. Then there's the
shifter,and the door handles, - - - - - .

Jerry
82 240D

database 7046 (20120411) __________

http://www.eset.com