I have a hard time finding M1 5W40 at Walmart in Massachusetts but it's readily
available in the Walmart that I frequent in Maine. Helluva lot cheaper than
autozone/advance unless they are running some M1 special which is rare.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't bought oil at the Mart in years. Autozone carries M1 5w40 which
despite persistent rumors to the contrary tests today pretty much the same way
it did in '06. Once I get the cooler lines replaced on my 240D it'll join the
190D in using that.

My local Car Quest will order in pretty much anything I want although at a
premium price.

-Curt

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:13:23 -0400
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Diesel OIL again

Not to belabor this but it appears the 15W50 Mobil 1 is no longer
available at El Mercado de Wal.  They have other flavors and weights.  I
don't recall seeing specifically if they have diesel oil (wasn't there a
truck and turbodiesel oil?).

They have Delvac and Delo which were earlier said to be fine.

I am going by there tomorrow and want to get oil so tell me which one I
should get.  All the oil talk got me confused.

--R