Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:55:32 -0400
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300SD suspension rebuild done!

I got the kit and for some reason forgot to change it (I left it lying
on another part of the bench and overlooked it when I was going through
the parts), but it seems to be pretty tight.  The guy at the shop
suggested driving it for a week or two then to bring it back and they
will check it again after all the rubber has settled in.  If I get the
urge one of these days I will change that part too as it looks fairly
easy to do, though under the car looking up.

On another note, I discovered that an empty anti-freeze jug makes a very
nice pillow for working under the car.  Right size, and fairly comfortable.

--R