When I used to frequent Portland and Seattle in the late 80's/early 90's,
espresso carts were all the rage. It seemed like every business had the suffix
"and espresso!" I used to stay at the Holiday Inn at Boeing Field, and right up
Marginal Way was  pick 'n pull - "and espresso!"

That got tagged on to a lot of things around my house (and espresso) for a
while as a result.

Dan who has an espresso machine but doesn't add "and espresso"