You folks aren't even in the contest. This is our first morning this week
when the temperature was above 0F when I drove to work. Today it was a
sweltering +9F at 7:00 a.m., up 18 degrees from yesterday morning's temps.
...  Oh, car has not failed me at all since adding 2 cups of distilled water
to the battery.