Big change on teh UPS trucks is auto tranny.  Have a friend who delivers
the to the hubs when new ones arrive and they have had to replace trucks
with automatic transmissions because they couldn't find drivers who could
drive manual tranny's.  I remmeber when the same thing happened to the bus
line I was driving for.  Sad day and definitly less quality drivers.