At 10:32 PM 4/25/2012, Philip wrote:

                                   (snip)

                With very slight
pressure against the synchros, it's possible to feel when the
speed matches.  At that point, a quick "snink" and it's in
gear.

Hey, you could drive down here to southern MO and help with my
car work and I'll teach you how to float the shifts!

Where in southern MO? That is the country of my birth. A lot like WV, except you don't have to take your eye off the rabbit to pick up a rock to throw at him.

     Dave Gilmore Cameron WV

Particularly the broad masses of the people can be moved only by the power of speech.