hippie. I just have a problem killing animals that won't be consumed or do not
pose an imminent threat to my wellbeing.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2012, at 11:51 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

So one of two things happens, they came right back or somebody else shot them.

My parents live near a dirt road into the wilderness and people trap critters
and drop them off there all the time. Squirrels in particular are a big problem
for my folks, they destroy the bird feeders and get into the attic and whatnot.
Chipmunks eat the lawn and leave a trail of destruction behind.

My dad shoots the squirrels and traps the chipmunks with a rat trap.

So your havaheart just moves the killing...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 08:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dimitri Seretakis <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Avian Excrement Was Re: Just the thing for that
   240D

I hear you about being nasty but they are just animals trying to
survive. I have a rental property in Maine with attached barn. They
were getting into the barn and then into the walls of the house
driving my tenants crazy with the noise. I put a havahart trap in the
barn and caught every single one of them. My tenants were nice enough
to release them a few miles from the house.

Sent from my iPhone