I sometimes used words others have to look up when I try to be a sea lawyer...

Bob Rentfro
Dewey, Fleecem, and Howe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Scrofulous

I used the word scrofulous in a legal brief yesterday.  I was very proud
of myself and the new word.  Although, if the attorney on the other side
looks up the word, he might not like having his legal reasoning
described that way.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.