Thanks, Tony.

I am going to leave well enough alone for now and just keep an eye on things.

For some reason I had it in my head that doing the belt on that engine was
pretty straightforward and didn't involve any major undertakings.

I am familiar with the shroud arrangement, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'll just get a belt from the Q and have it ready in the event this one decides
to fail or approach failure....

Thanks,

Dan