Brian
Try Rock Auto, is this the one you need?
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1333823

Russ W.

On 5/6/2012 21:47, Brian Toscano wrote:
Quadratec and others only have the upper and lower radiator hoses (which
are also still available from the dealer).  Its the lines to/from the
heater core that I'm having trouble finding.  2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ).