I vote for the massage thing. For some reason women love that sh, er, stuff, even without the Happy Ending. Go buy a gift cert to one of those places, put it in a card with something like, "After all that hard work you need something to relax your mind and body blah blah" some sort of gooshy stuff. Then allude to more to come later (nudge nudge wink wink say no more...) and ship the rug rats off to somewhere, get a nice take-away meal, a bottle of bubbly, and have a floor picnic ( just spread out a blanket on the floor, have your picnic there). This will provide the venue for further relaxation (NNWWSNM...). Get some scented candles, some body oil....

I gotta stop now, but you get the idea. Women love that sh, stuff, and you will gain some benefit too...(NNWW...)

--R

Bingo!   Ding Ding DIng!

I  heard a thing on the radio about what women want for Mother's day.

The "spa" thing was #1 on the list.

If your SWMBO is a "normal " mother.....   whatever that is