On Fri, 11 May 2012 21:40:03 -0600 Brian Toscano
<brian.tosc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well that explains it!  What states has Craig lived in?  For some
> reason I thought he lived/had lived in MA.

As a small child, Minnesota, Montana, and Washington.

Growing up, California (Los Angeles and Pasadena).

Out on my own in the USAF, Colorado (Colorado Springs), Florida
Panhandle, California (Sacramento).

After the USAF, California (San Luis Obispo), Colorado (Colorado
Springs), Texas (Austin), New Mexico (Los Alamos).

I'm looking for a job and wondering what various parts of the country are
like so I can decide if I want to apply to a job in a particular location.

> I live in Greenwich, CT for a short time, right near the NY state line.

Yes, that is right near the NY state line! I had not realized that
Connecticut has a rectangular "snout" poking down into New York.

> As you get farther from NY, the Wall Street influence goes away.

That's nice to know.

> If I wanted to go to nearby Stamford I-95 was guaranteed to be backed
> up, so it was nice living within walking of downtown Greenwich.

Is I-95 backed up along its entire length, or only near New York City and
Boston?

> The coast along Long Island Sound is beautiful, and as you go farther
> North it is much more rural.

Thanks!

Craig