The new Benzes have many shortcomings compared to the vintages I am currently
driving but I have to admit that they are in every way safer vehicles to drive
under any and all circumstances.

The belief that any human can act appropriately in the milliseconds they have
to actually make a difference during an accident is a young man's delusion.

Half the time your fate is in the hands of the other vehicle - and its driver.
To put it another way: the better a driver you are - the more likely it's the
other guy that will kill you. What safety features do you want his vehicle to
have?

-Dave Walton