That's whatcha' get from drinking that French watta'!!!!!

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
On Dec 9, 2005, at 6:54 PM, Chris wrote:

That was rich, Rich.  Evian Flu?

Chris K
Cayce, SC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Weather

Yes, we have a Bush for president who causes global cooling, or
state-wide cooling, or is it warming in Canada relative to Arkansas and
other places.

I'm so confused I can't remember exactly which it is, but I do know it is his fault because he didn't sign that treaty, and that got the French
people mad at us and they are sending that Evian flu thing around.

--R

Jeff Zedic wrote:

I stil can't believe that you guys in Arkansas are colder than us!

Changing weather patterns or what?

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD