Thanks guys.  Looks like the bearing is a bigger job than I would want to
tackle this summer, and still end up with an underpowered car.  It is a
good deal on a 123 wagon chassis if it's in good condition, but at the
moment I need something I can drive.

If anyone wants me to take a look let me know.

Thanks,
Tim