I'll swap out the rad cap ..... coolant tank is new to me, installed a few months ago, a good used one

i ran one with a weeping crack for 10+ years and it was never a problem

i've always run the G05 and there's still a little in it

where can you get it locally now? i've always gotten it at pep boys (i hate that operation, but they always stocked it, but no more)

can autozone or some such order it in?

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins