It's been a long time since I've been inside a transmission, but I know that in
some domestic slush boxes the tailshaft can be serviced with the transmission
in the car.  Typically the tails haft or rear housing can be removed, exposing
the part.  What will determine this is how it connects to the rest of the
transmission....

You might want to consider calling Sun Valley Transmissions and seeing if they
might have the part, too.  Since they are an MB transmission rebuilder, it's
possible they had a used one laying around.

Good luck!

Dan