Thanks Jaime. I found it and drained the block. I jacked up the car just enough
to access it through the wheel well with a bunch of extensions.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dimitiri, its on the starter side of the block, just in front of the
starter above the engine mount arm.  Its a 19mm plug... perhaps 17, but I'm
fairly sure 19.

Its one of the those thing you need do some trial and error with to get
at... above or below, extension or not, etc.  I recommend removing this
plug before draining the radiator and opening the cap... having no other
opening in the system will significantly reduce the flow at first and give
you a chance to get out of the way.

Good luck,
Jaime