Wilton try the pharm @ Sam's while you are there.
We switch to them years ago saved about 10 to 15% over the rest.
Russ W.
On 7/5/2012 09:41, WILTON wrote:
'Been trying to think of somewhere I need to go today to show off the glistening black and to feel the AC blowing ICE COLD. Probably go to SAM's after lunch, but I'll hafta drive the white 124, 'cause it has my electric mobility scooter in the trunk, but a good part it is that its AC blows ICE COLD, too. ;<)

Oh, just remembered: I can drive the blackun to drug store to pick up prescriptions - may need to stop by bank on the way to re-mortgage the house, though. For several years, I've been getting my prescriptions filled at nearby drug store, rather than put up with the hassle of getting them at pharmacy on base, where they close on weekends, close for "training," close for holiday, close for commander's call and on and on for a long list of typical BS. Paying the "small" additional fee at nearby drug store has been worth not having to go through hassle of base crap. The fees keep going up, though - 'may hafta go back to base pharmacy.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 126 reconfirmation

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:18:37 -0400 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

'Just came in from waxing on the black 126 some more; best part of it
may be feeling the AC blowing ICE COLD as I move it back to it usual
parking space. 'Running fuel bill up, but it sure feels good.

I'm glad you are pleased with it, Wilton, and that the A/C does blow ICE
COLD.

Craig

-----
No virus found in this message.