Ya gotta have one of these for the basement.
Well, we like one here.  Search craigslist and found an old looking nice one.
Name on it is Gibson.  We have a Gibson under-counter freezer in the
kitchen so that seemed to recommend the name, otherwise it seems
Gibson is a name from the past.
The broken dehumidifier is modern plastic with square condenser &
fins.  This Gibson has a large tube condenser in large flat spiral
shape.  What's the difference between large tube spiral shape versus
new square shape?  Seems to work, and inexpensive.
mao