fantastic! thanks, Russ!

cheers!

On 30/Jul/12 18:16, Russ Williams wrote:
Hi E,
I have both the left and right on my dead 240D that you can have. I'll have to
look at their condition. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Russ W.
On 7/30/2012 17:23, ernest breakfield wrote:
sent the following to a couple of used parts suppliers (including here and elsewhere), but haven't heard anything back from any of them yet. any chance someone here can help me repair the damage done by some hit-&-run a**hole?

as mentioned in the subject line, am in need of a Front Right Turn Signal for a W123. (new aftermarket ones are plentiful and cheap, but just not the right color,..)

got one (or maybe both Left and Right) in good shape? if so, how much would you need to get it to 95134?

cheers!

-----
No virus found in this message.