> Roger Hale wrote:
>
> I know some folks on the list don't like adsit and they may
> have their reasons. Several years ago I was in need of a glow
> plug relay for my 1980 300SD.

I might risk a questionable supplier for a used glow plug
relay.

But an entire engine?

Ignoring the cost of the item, and the cost of shipping a return
if it's bad and just looking at the time, effort, and money
necessary to take a just-installed-but-it's-bad engine back out
makes it a transaction an order of magnitude greater!

--    Philip, who buys his engines still in the car.