From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Randy Bennell
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:29 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 115 parts?

Anyone out there got any 115 parts kicking about?
I need the headlight surround "door" or whatever one wants to call it for my
76 300D.

I finally installed the new headlights I bought a year or more back and in
the process, discovered that the right side is in rougher shape than I
thought it was. The clear colored plastic stuff that surrounds the actual
headlight is falling apart.

Randy