You can buy those at any truck stop or chrome shop, get some big mudflaps too.

I should make you a couple on my CNC machine.

--R

On 8/9/12 10:51 PM, Hendrik & Fay wrote:
Yeah and then you can make lots of Christmas presents, I'll have one like this
http://www.amazon.com/Chrome-Plated-Mudflap-Cutout-Stripper/dp/B0051V0E6S

Hendrik
who does not have the lady silhouette on the truck