Isn't it illegal to have open beer in moving vehicle? That's right, I don't drink, never have, not even beer, so I really don't know - never been concerned about it.

You could make a deal with local police - get temp beer permit, have police checking traffic short way down the road, etc. Fill local coffers and yours, too, etc. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 5:55 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT that golf thingie

If any of you are watching that golf thingie on the talking picture box, it is a gorgeous day out here on the fringe of America! A little thunder in the air a while ago, but now clear and breezy. Waiting for the traffic to start up when they all leave, it will be madness. I wish I had a temporary beer permit, I could put a cooler out by the road and make enough to retire.

--R