New (to me) house. There was a fan, it was dead, we assumed it was
original (c1974) and was dead. Took 8hrs to replace the fan :( and then we
found the circuit to be dead at switch. All breakers are hot.

I do not know what circuit this is and it is one of the longer runs in the
house. There have been lots of addons to the original electricals, house
has more switches than I have ever seen (most of which is up to code but
not all). The wall where this is located does not have a wall underneath
BUT the wires run into the box from the bottom.

I planned on running the toner from the switch backwards to the box....

-Rolf