Roger, When you were a child, did your parents make you sit buckled into a
child seat or a booster seat? Somehow I doubt it. Times have changed quite a
bit. My siblings and I were NEVER buckled in, family never owned baby seat,
child or booster seat. None of us died or was even seriously injured, and there
were a few collisions and crashes over the years. Highway death rates fall
almost every year, the amount of "safety" built into new vehicles is truly
amazing.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

relng...@aol.com wrote:

> ...Sounds about like my S123.  I use - well, I make the _kids_ use
> - the rear facing seat.  None of them really like it.  But the
> gasoline Suburban is pricey to drive compared to the 300TD..

So then, what would happen to them in case of a rear end collision is of no
concern. Or how they would escape in case of fire?

RLE