Yup.

Pretty straightforward as far as I found.  Drain the radiator from the bottom
drain (plastic - ugh! flush with clear water several times and then refill with
the proper Ford gold coolant.

I never had a problem with air pockets or overheating.  This has been done on
both of my Focuses by me without any issues.

Dan