Those lines come with the connectors on them. I do sell them.

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Esh
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 9:06 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1984 300D fuel injector operation

Success at last.  Everything is clean, hoses and clamps are new and all
snugged up.  Had a problem at first when I reverses the veg oil feed and
return line.  With that corrected everything is working great.  Switch over
time from cold engine start with diesel to veg oil takes less than 5 minutes
and switch over is seamless.  There is no difference in performance when the
veg oil kicks in and miles per gallon seems to be slightly less than diesel,
about 22 mpg.    Winter time changeover takes about ten minutes.
Thanks to all who contributed, I now understand my fuel system very well.

Does Rusty have the hard plastic line used for some of the connections to
the injector as well the line from the back of the engine to the ALDA
assembly? What is it called? What is the best way connect to these lines to
the fittings?
Thanks,
Mik
Michael E. Esh
www.michaelesh.bodybyvi.com

On Aug 17, 2012, at 1:52 AM, ernest breakfield
<erne...@backyardengineering.org> wrote:

> hi Michale!
>
>    i didn't see you mention that you were working around a Veg Oil
conversion in your first post, but i'd think a reputable Veg Oil conversion
supplier would be willing and able to provide you with the information for
the entire circuit; have you contacted them?
>    whose Veg Oil conversion are you using?
>

> cheers!
>

> On 13/Aug/12 15:57, Mike Esh wrote:
>> Thanks Max,
>> I was able to get fuel through the see thru filter and the engine
started.  When I add the main filter to the route I do not get fuel. This
may be a problem because of the way the veg oil circuit was plumbed.  I have
taken veg oil components out of the circuit until i determine the issue.  I
will continue to work on tomorrow.
my direct mail michael...@mac.com.