Good Luck Hope it goes well.

On 8/28/2012 23:23, Craig wrote:
This afternoon, the HR person at the W.M. Keck Observatory called and
asked if I wanted to continue with the interview process. I said, "Yes."
(What else would I answer?).

He said they wanted to do a panel interview over the telephone about the
technical details of the work involved. The people on their end of the
conversation would be the supervisor for the person in the position as
well as some other technically cognizant people.

He will call me back when they have determined what will be a good day and
time for them.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

God bless,

Craig

Present:'95 E320        Sebastian  112 kmi
        '94 E420        Oskar      127 kmi, In the back yard, awaiting
         '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   267 kmi
Past:   '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc       Emma