Go ahead, Rusty, and see what a new flasher relay costs and drop me a note off
list.  The wiring diagram shows it in the fusebox and it's labeled "N10" on the
drawing.  I'll drop you a PM with the VIN for reference.

Eldest son just texted me back and said it's working now after he ran the
hazard lights.

Hmm.

Dan