Back in the day at 7 years you'd be expected to have a 6 year old right? I can
see how that might make somebody want to look around.

We've always been too busy having fun.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:36:40 -0400
From: "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D brakes

Whatever happened to the "seven year itch"?  It was widely accepted that
wives/husbands tended to stray after seven years of marriage.  I remember it
being discussed in the 1930s when I was a child.  Since then movies and
plays have been written about it. (Marilyn Monroe was in one by that title)
and psychologists have addressed the subject.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090429172241.htm

Gerry

From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>