From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Dimitri Seretakis
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:35 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Old injectors are fine. Now what?!

Thanks! That will prove helpful. I have more troubleshooting to do on this
car after ChowdahQ.
In the meanwhile I adjusted the valves-they were way off! Strangely, all the
exhaust valves had too much clearance and a couple of intakes were tight. I
was under the impression that the exhaust valve clearances usually tighten
with time? Anyway, the car drives a lot better. The idle is still a bit
rough and it stumbles slightly in second gear while approaching 40mph.
Something is still amiss. Compression test next.

Sent from my iPhone