'Sounds familiar.

Yep, I've done all of those, too. Oh, don't forget mechanic - aircraft and automobile.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Converting euro 220v appliance to 120v

If I could find a suitable job I would be working to turn all I earn over to contractors (after paying my taxes), with the added benefit of having to worry about their work, supervise it, argue with them, put up with their issues, etc etc. to get it done to my satisfaction (which has a high bar). Or I can do it myself and get it done the way I want it and have the satisfaction of doing it. Takes a bit longer, but it is worth it.

--R (carpenter, cabinet maker, electrician, plumber, tile setter, floorer, sheetrocker, painter, and whatever else needs to be done)

It's darned hard to find high-quality vendors!!!!!