That is a possibility.

I put the hard top back on last night and tried to drive her to the garage for
winter storage.  She would not catch.  Fuel is not flowing again.  Tossed the
car cover on for now.  Will be sending her to the indy next spring for a full
tune up and resolution of these issues.  I have to get new shoes for her
anyway.  Hard to find a decent tire, let alone V rated in 14 inch.    MBCA
forums and Tom, from Classic center say the R107 should now be shod in a 15" or
16".  Yeah, new rims... that will be cost effective.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers