On Nov 2, 2012 11:45 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> Just Fri, 2 Nov 2012 23:38:33 -0400 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Raleigh-Durham-Cary, NC.

I'm in Durham now, but I have lived in all three of the above plus
Morrisville in the past 15 years (the greater "Research Triangle Park"
area).  I live close to Duke University and UNC Chapel Hill, between I 40
and I 85.

You (Craig) probably still have my address in your email history, BTW. :)

> You're near there, too, aren't you Wilton?

I believe Wilton is in Goldsboro, NC, east and south about 1.5h.  He is
close to I 95.

> P.S. And in case you're wondering why I'm asking, I'm putting all this
>      information into a file so I can figure out where people are.

That is a great idea!

Best,
-Tim