On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 09:20:34PM -0600, OK Don wrote:
> Well, I've got 50K on you on the highest mileage car, and I average
> closer to 15k/yr., so It'll only take me 47 years, if I can keep up
> the current pace that long, which both economically and physically
> very unlikely.

My two high milers are a 74 cherokee with a straight six with somewhere
between 380k and 390k on it, and the 87 300D, with somewhere between 360k and
370k on it. I try to keep the mileage spread out over a few cars so that
one doesn't rack up everything - when I just had one car I drove and used for
road trips, it racked up 35k miles in about nine months.

I think Loren's got one with over 400k on it.