Dieselhead wrote:

I'm not sure the goos ol mopar rust eater will help on this one. Because it is steel to alum chemical bond, not even the mopar stuff eats that. But I think it does help to berak it free, along with flame wrench or wicked beating.

One old bicycle mechanic's trick for stuck aluminum seatposts in steel frames was to turn it upside down and pour the seat tube full of ammonia. IIRC it wasn't very good for the aluminum seatpost, but it got it out of the frame so you could stick another one in.

Mitch.