John Ervine wrote:
> Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
>
>>Ok, after alot of playing and learning, a very basic site is up.  Not
>>much to speak of yet but will get there.  If anybody knows how to create
>>  nice web pages email me privatly.  If you want to whip up something
>>and send it my way might be able to use it.
>>
>>http://www.striplin.net/
>

> Nice pic...

It's a lovely pic, but it's also huge -- 420K, which will really slow
down the site for people with dialup access.  It's unusually large for a
JPG of that size, which suggests to me that it's directly off a digital
camera.

I'd suggest using an image editing program to resave it with more
compression.  I find JPG quality settings in the 75-85 range work well.
 It should end up *much* smaller.