In a message dated 12/19/2005 6:34:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mr.  Striplin,
I am a new member and not sure I understand how to submit a  question to the
population.
Do I just respond to the e-mails I signed up  for?  Or is there a way to view
the forum and respond from  there?
When I log in I can only get to the screen that lets me change  preferences
and address and such.  Am I doing something wrong or am I  in the place?

Mike,

You're on the list now.  There is no forum, just a group of us that  receive
and send email to this address.  Looking at your list of cars, you  have come
to the right place.

Welcome,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ