Surprisingly, when I started this job I did the stairs up and down several
times a day (four floors w/two flights each). That gave me heck with right knee
after a few days.

I can walk all day and cycle, but anything that puts stress on the right knee
seems to make it unhappy.

Growing old can be a bitch.

Dan

Sent from my iPad