Send me pictures of it and I can identify.  Also, find the generator nameplate,
NOT the engine nameplate, which will have "Kohler" at the top with a mode, spec
and serial number.  It will most likely be on the side of the alternator
(generator) or the controller.

Once i know more I can address your needs as far as dry/dual fuel.

Dan